Yes ladies you can quote me on that. If he keeps the fire of God burning and you do the same, the Holy Spirit will keep teaching you BOTH how to grow the passion in your relationship daily. It may not even be in the most romantic things but even the most unromantic things
Like reminding you to brush your hair before you step out 🙄 or reminding him to shave his beard because its getting a bit rough or reminding each other of some important deadlines. Believe it or not that too is LOVE.
But there’ll also be the romantic unexpected things like taking each other out on dates, or helping with the dishes or the house cleaning or helping him with whatever else the Spirit of God leads you to-the most MUNDANE tasks will begin to carry some deep MEMORIES
And you never know when MEMORIES may be NECESSARY to REMIND you of what you have in your MARRIAGE and what is STILL POSSIBLE. So when you meet a MAN that knows GOD and GROWS CLOSER WITH GOD and you are a WOMAN that does the SAME you are both EQUIPPED TO KEEP THAT HOLY FIRE BURNING PASSIONATELY IN YOUR MARRIAGE DAILY. This is basically why I teach on this because women don’t know HOW to recognize such a man or to become that kind of woman but…
That’s all I’ll say!
Share with a sister-friend this could help below! 👇🏾
5 QUICK WAYS TO KNOW YOU ARE IN A GODLY RELATIONSHIP.
Ephesians 5:25-30 (NIV)
25. Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her 26 to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word, 27 and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless. 28 In this same way, husbands ought to love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself.
Does he add to your purity? In other words, does he teach you more about Christ? Does he encourage you to walk with the LORD? Does he feed you scripture? These are important questions you need to ask yourself-or is he more concerned about your body? Is he more concentrated on your physical appearance than your spiritual health? Does he even mention the Bible? Is this man interested in the Word at all because he cannot wash you with the Word if he does not understand the Word. Also notice Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her-this means this man shows you through his actions how he feels about you-does he give you his time? His attention? These are questions to help you determine if this man is preserving your purity or poisoning it.
Christ cleansed and gave himself for the church to make her holy. He gave to heal-so does he hurt you emotionally or even physically? Husbands are told to cleanse her by the washing with water through the Word-so does he cleanse you? To cleanse is to make something thoroughly clean and rid the body of toxic or unhealthy substances-this means this man should purge you of anything that is not of God in you-so does the Spirit of God move through him to convict you as you walk with God? Does he give you a godly perspective on issues such as how you dress, talk, your relationship? Does he cover you in prayer? These are questions to show if he is cleansing you i.e purifying you through the washing with the Word-because the Word is alive and active (Hebrews 4:12) and it speaks the Truth-it is the Sword of the Spirit (Ephesians 6:17)-so does this man apply the Word into your situation or are you the one constantly trying to get him to do this? Are you the one constantly pushing him into church or to observe godly principles?
Does he add to your godly glow? The Word says those who look to Him are radiant (Psalm 34:5). Moses also had a radiant face after speaking to God (Exodus 34:29).
So when God is in the relationship, you should be radiating with His presence. So are you radiant? Do you have chaos or peace? Does he make you feel the presence of God? Are you edified through your relationship? To be radiant is to send out light from within-to shine brightly. So do you feel empty or full of God through this relationship?
This is how you will know whether God is there or not. This is also why Christ presented to Himself a radiant church because whenever God is present, Christ is there and you should be radiating as a result of the relationship.
4.No Stains, No Wrinkles:
This is important because here husbands are told to present their wives without stain or wrinkle-now a stain is to make something dirty-to soil it. Does he make you feel dirty? Does he appeal to your flesh or your spirit? Does he treat you disrespectfully? The only way to present something without wrinkle is if it is handled with care-so does he handle you with care? Does he make you feel unworthy? Does he give you time and attention-does he injure your emotions or does he protect them? Does he speak with wisdom to encourage you or to hurt you? These are ways to identify if he is staining or wrinkling you rather than making you holy and blameless. Now to be blameless is to be innocent this means he should add to your identity as a child of God he should not take from it (Romans 8:14). This also means you need to assess whether the relationship is compromising your identity in Christ or not-for instance, are you always fighting off sexual advances? Or are you spending time together in God’s presence? Does he encourage you to speak to God? Do you pray together and for one another or does he try to get you to dress provocatively? This is how you will determine whether he is presenting you to himself without stain or wrinkle or not and this is very important because how he presents you to himself is a reflection of how he sees himself and ultimately how he identifies himself.
The Word says you should be presented to him holy and blameless-in other words it is this man’s responsibility as he washes you with the water of the Word i.e as he draws you closer to Christ through your relationship to help you to preserve your purity in Christ during courtship. How he treats you is how he sees himself-this is why the Word says he presents her to himself and that husbands ought to love wives as their own bodies. So how does this man present you to himself? Is he always demeaning you? Is he always withholding from you? Does he lack trust? Or is he truthful with you? Does he encourage you in Christ? Is he a blessing to you because he who loves his wife loves himself. How he treats you will show you who he belongs to. If he does not handle you with care, if he does not present you to himself as a radiant church, if he does not love you-chances are he does not love himself-as the Word says husbands ought to love their wives as their own bodies. The reference to body here is that he should see you as part of him-he should care for you deeply-this is the love we have and can attain through Christ.
5 POWERFUL SECRETS EVERY SINGLE CHRISTIAN WOMAN SHOULD KNOW.
1. Waiting Is A Gift Not A Curse: Waiting has so many gifts that could be unwrapped if single godly women learned to treat it like a season and not a sentence. During this period you learn to draw closer to God, you learn to be single, happy and God-fident, you learn what it means to be a godly woman in faith and in deeds, you learn how to wait the right way, you learn when a man’s intentions are true or not, you learn to listen to the Spirit of God and so much more! But this is only when you start to see this season as a gift and not a curse.
2. Surrender Is Part Of Being Single: While you’re single you learn to surrender your timing to God. You learn what it means to let God have His will and His way. And this means you do not get married when you think you’re ready but when God says you’re ready, you do not get that promotion when you want it but when God says you need it. You learn the beauty in surrender is to trust God’s timing in al things and not your own understanding (Prov 3:5)
3. Submission Is Key: You start to understand what it means to be a woman of faith who also practices submission. This is learned through your relationship with the Holy Spirit. He teaches you this as you submit more and more to His leadership because the children of God are led by His Spirit (Romans 8:14) which means you don’t give that guy a call back because you learn to submit to the leadership of the Spirit of God telling you he just wants to be sexual with you, you learn to walk away from men and opportunities God has shown you are not good for you even though you’re lonely and would like to settle for whats available right now.
4. There Is Power In Prayer and Fasting: You begin to learn in your season of singleness the power of prayer. You start to develop the gift of prayer God has given you and exercise it to help you stay motivated, focused and fighting in your faith and in His will for you. You begin to operate on a much higher frequency of who God has called you to be when you start to understand the power in prayer and this is unearthed during your season of singleness.
5. Sacrifice: You learn the power of sacrifice-the power of saying No when God says NO and learning to be deaf to the desires of your flesh because you are feeding your spirit. You learn what it means to become a living sacrifice to the King of Kings and how this means you can no longer determine when and what and how your desires should be met but you have to come to the place of choosing to lay all these thoughts and wants at the feet of Christ and sacrificing it all for what and where He has placed you in this season to be used. You learn through sacrifice to mature in your faith and mature into the woman God has called you to be.