If you have never sat around in an airport and waited while your flight was delayed, you’ve never flown before. Or, maybe only flown once or twice.
Compensair is a leading flight compensation company helping travellers to get up to 600 EUR for a disrupted flight
Did you know the suffering caused by having to sit around and wait could actually be worth more than a headache? Turns out we could all be entitled to some financial compensation.
Are you eligible for flight compensation?
In accordance with EU Regulation 261/2004 a passenger is entitled to 250-600 euros of compensation in case of:
- Flight delay more than 3 hours
- Flight cancellation
- Denied boarding due to overbooking
- Missed connection due to a delay of the first segment (you arrived at your destination more than 3 hours later than planned)
The only requirement is that your disrupted flight needed to have happened up to six years back (depending on country of departure)
– within the EU (on any airline)
– leaving the EU (on any airline)
– or arriving into EU (on EU airline)
|Route||Airline is from EU||Airline is not from EU|
|From outside EU to outside EU||❌||❌|
|From outside EU to EU||✓||❌|
|From EU to outside EU||✓||✓|
|From EU to EU||✓||✓|
Right to compensation based on type of flight and airline
How much exactly should you get for disrupted flight?
The amount of compensation you’re entitled to depends on a several factors, including how long you have been delayed, and the distance of your flight. You can calculate the exact amount using the chart below or the simple compensation calculator on the Compensair’s website:
How to claim?
There are two ways to file your claim to airline: you can embark on the claim process independently or let Compensair take a fight for you by filling in the simple claim form.
If you decide to proceed on your own, you will need the following:
- Draw up a claim with supporting evidence and necessary documents;
- Submit a claim in the way required by an airline (online form, fax, email, etc.);
- Wait for a response (it may take several months);
- Draw up again a legally justified response to airline’s payment refusal or send a claim again (if ignored);
- In case of unjustified refusal or ignorance, you will need to apply to consumer rights protection authorities of the country of departure and/or to court.
Or you can let Compensair manage everything as quickly as possible for 25% success fee. They will take on all the hassle providing regular updates along the way. And there is no risk at all – they will charge you only in case of success.
SHARE THIS IF YOU ARE INSPIRED!
Disclaimer: This post was sponsored by Compensair.
If you enjoy OfficialDivineA, sign up to our email list and we’ll notify you about new articles as soon they come out. No spam, we promise.
Click on this link send us your love gift : https://officialdivinea.com/support-donate/
My Support Gift
We are a top notch web design company, building affordable, stunning and high quality business websites. We understand that your business website is central to your brand identity, reputation and how clients
Drive traffic to your website and get followers and likes to your social media account. Let WAO Host advertise, promote, and strengthen the presence of your business. We can certainly get your website on the first page of Google for more information.
Visit www.waohost.com / Tell: 011 492 0828 / WhatsApp: 073 641 9751 / Email: Orders@waohost.com