Can you feel the love tonight?
Instead of spending a ton of money to go out and eat in a fancy restaurant, opt to stay inside and have an intimate dinner in the comfort of your own home. Date night doesn’t always have to be fancy or over the top – keep it simple with these ten romantic date night dinners.
Light some candles to really set the mood.
#1 A home cooked meal. If you’re a good chef, show off your culinary skills by inviting your date over for dinner at home. This isn’t a good option for a first date because the setting can be rather personal and may lead to the bedroom eventually, but for any other date, it gives you a chance to let your date know how special they are to you.
If you don’t have your own recipes, follow a cookbook and prepare something your date will enjoy. This is a simple and easy date, and depending on your culinary skills, you can make a memorable impression too.
2. Rigatoni with Chicken and Broccoli Bolognese
Cuddle up with this yummy take on chicken and broccoli that’s cozy and hearty.
3. Tomato and Basil Chicken
You’ll Need: 2 chicken breasts, kosher salt and black pepper, 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil, 2 cups chopped fresh tomatoes, 2 tsp minced fresh garlic, 4 Tbsp cold butter, 1/2 cup fresh basil chopped and freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Cooking Directions: 1) Season the chicken with salt and fresh cracked pepper. 2) Add a couple of spoonfuls of extra virgin olive oil to your pan. 3) While waiting for oil to heat up, get your water boiling for the pasta. When the oil is hot, add chicken. After about 5 minutes, the chicken will be ready to turn. 4) Add in the fresh chopped tomatoes. Add the fresh chopped basil, butter, minced garlic, salt and black pepper to season the sauce. Now stir it all up. 5) Turn the sauce down. Move the cooked chicken to a cutting board, and leave it to sit for a few minutes. Cut the chicken and portion the pasta into bowls, top each with chicken, sliced, and equal portions of the tomato basil sauce. Top with fresh basil and Parmesan cheese.
4. A long drive and dinner. Someone once said that the journey is far more important than the destination. If both of you have some time on your hands, head out early in the evening to a great place an hour or so away from your area code. Enjoy the views, have wonderful conversations along the way, and you’ll be able to create a memory that’ll be unique and gossip-worthy. And just a word, this can be a wonderful lunch date idea too.
5. Ginger Beef Stir Fry
You’ll Need: Marinade – 2 Tbsp unseasoned rice vinegar, 5 Tbsp soy sauce, 1 Tbsp honey, 1 Tbsp peeled, grated fresh ginger, 1 teaspoon chile pepper flakes, 1 teaspoon ground cumin / Beef and stir-fry – 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 lb top sirloin steak, 1 Tbsp corn starch, 2 Tbsp vegetable oil (preferably peanut), 1 Tbsp sesame oil (optional), 3-4 green onions, cut on a diagonal, 1/2-inch apart, including the greens, 2 cloves garlic thinly sliced, 2-3 hot chiles preferably red serranos, sliced 1-inch nob of ginger (peeled cut lengthwise into matchstick shapes) and 1/2 cup loosely packed, chopped cilantro
Cooking Directions: 1) Chill the steak in the freezer for 30 minutes before you slice it, this will make it easier to cut in thin slices. Slice the steak first crosswise in 1/2-inch thick slices. The cut each slice lengthwise into strips. 2) In a medium bowl, whisk together the marinade ingredients; the soy sauce, vinegar, grated ginger, honey, red chile flakes, and cumin. Mix the beef in with the marinade to coat and let it sit for at least 30 minutes, and up to 4 hours, in the fridge. 3)In a small bowl, mix the corn starch with 2 tablespoons of cold water to make a slurry. 4) Heat the oil in a wok, or a large sauté pan, over high heat until it is nearly smoking. As the oil is heating up, pat the beef dry and separate it into small batches no larger than what can fit into the palm of your hand. Working in batches, sauté beef until just brown outside but rare inside, no more than 1 minute. Transfer beef to a bowl. 5) When all of the beef is cooked, put the chiles and garlic into the pan and stir-fry 30-45 seconds. Add the julienned ginger and cook for 30-45 seconds more. Add the beef back to the pan. Add the cornstarch slurry. Add the scallions and mix everything together. Cook for 1 minute. 6) Turn the heat off and mix in the cilantro. Serve at once with steamed white rice.
6. Smoked Paprika Steak and Lentils with Spinach
Steak just feels fancy, and making it at home is a cost-effective way to get the same out-on-the-town taste in the comfort of your home.
7. Candlelight dinner in the backyard. You can have dinner at a restaurant and sit down for dessert together in your backyard, or you can have food delivered home and go the whole nine yards. Light candles in your backyard and place a few candles on a small cozy table where both of you can sit down close, share food or dessert and have a long conversation about the new romance.
8. A standup comedy show and dinner. If you’re not too great with your conversation skills or feel nervous, this may be an acceptable first date option *just as long as you do speak and both of you get to know each other*.
9. Take a pizza and go somewhere nice. This is as simple as it gets. No fuss, no problems, and all memories. Dress up in regular casuals, pick up a pizza along the way and head out to a romantic place, be it a cliff or a calm street with a view of the playgrounds.
10. Romantic restaurants. This is a romantic dinner date idea at its very best. It’s very predictable, but also memorable if you pick the perfect restaurant with the perfect ambience. Couple restaurants come with all the works these days, be it mariachis, candlelight or mood music. If you want to sit back with your date, enjoy fine food and drinks and indulge in a footsie under the table, this is the place to be!
Still around 29 million people don’t know that they can get up to 600 EUR for a disrupted flight. As a result, 5 billion EUR in compensation are left unclaimed every year.
If you enjoy OfficialDivineA, sign up to our email list and we’ll notify you about new articles as soon they come out. No spam, we promise.
Click on this link send us your love gift : https://officialdivinea.com/support-donate/
My Support Gift