1. We are always right and we never accept correction. A corrector is seen as an enemy.
2. We love to sing in Church, goes to church for the fun of it but do not study our Bibles at home.
3. We are full of lust, sensuality and emotions and we call it love.
4. We want to have wonderful marriages, but by the time we are 25 years we’ve already spent almost ten years in relationships. Sometimes, we may have had more boy lovers and girl lovers than even our parents.
5. Sexual activities are now part of our relationships calling it romance.
6. Materialism is a problem. We want to be rich in life, meanwhile, we spend all our finances on the latest iPad, iPhone, laptops, cameras, smartphones, etc, which in many cases we uses less than 30% of their functions. One of the biggest reasons youngsters succumb to materialism is due to the expectations of the society. (A man with a BMW will generally be given more respect by others when compared to a man having a bicycle)
7. We say we are Christian men & women but dress half naked exposing our flesh and we have a nice way of justifying it claiming we are civilized. You need to be appropriately dressed for work, business and service. Outward appearance matters to men but your heart matters to God.
8. We love earthly pleasures rather than the things of God.
9. We are hardly convicted when we go to Church because our hearts have been hardened by the deceitfulness of sin and pride.
10. Humility and respect has become old styles in this generation.
11. We have turned fornication into fun in fellowships and churches. But God spoke of these times and warned us in 2 Timothy 3: That in the last days men and women will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful,unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power.
We need to change our ways, “it doesn’t matter today ” but by and by. Change is a process. “A stitch in time saves nine”.
You can forward if you want to.
But I know you wouldn’t because is not funny.
If you enjoy OfficialDivineA, sign up to our email list and we’ll notify you about new articles as soon they come out. No spam, we promise.
Click on this link send us your love gift : https://officialdivinea.com/support-donate/
My Support Gift